A 4.5mm thick x 2400mm long eaves sheet in three widths to suit common eave sizes; 450mm, 600mm and 750mm. The square edged fibre cement panels have a smooth flat surface. They can be installed with butt joints or PVC jointing strips.
Cemintel® Eaves Lining Sheets are used on residential and medium density homes designed with overhanging pitched roofs. Site painted, they require primer and exterior top-coats. Or a self priming exterior paint.
Eaves Lining Sheet Information
Eave Lining Sheets are installed facing downwards where roofs overhang walls. Fibre cements sheets are ideal eaves linings. Being just 4.5mm thick, they’re light in weight, and since they’re made with cement, they won’t sag, swell or warp easily when exposed to moisture.
They can be screwed or nailed to timber frames. However, the sheets need to be supported by trimmers on the long edges and across the sheets at specified centres.
Eaves Lining Sheets conform to the requirements of Australian Standard AS2908.2 – Cellulose-cement products Part 2: Flat sheets.
Cemintel offers alternative eaves solutions which are flush jointed or in designer pre-finished products that don’t require site painting. Some of these include:
- Cemintel® Soffitline®: features a recessed edge which is used if a flush joint appearance is required. Additionally, Ceminseal® water-block technology provides greater water repelling performance.
- Cemintel® Barestone™ External: can be used for a raw contemporary look with expressed joints. It also features Ceminseal® water-block technology providing greater water repelling performance.
Eave PVC Jointing Strips
- PVC H Mould: joins square edged sheets. Supporting joins with a timber trimmer is unnecessary.
- PVC Cap Mould: installed over joints that are supported by trimmers. They give a board and batten look.
- PVC Cover Strip: Neatly covers exposed sheet edges.
Eaves Lining Sheet Specifications
|Effective Cover |
Per Unit (m2)
|10217||Eaves Lining Sheet||450||2400||4.5||Smooth||Unprimed||n/a||1.08||450||7.3||7.88||25||BAL-29|
|10218||Eaves Lining Sheet||600||2400||4.5||Smooth||Unprimed||n/a||1.44||600||7.3||10.51||25||BAL-29|
|10219||Eaves Lining Sheet||750||2400||4.5||Smooth||Unprimed||n/a||1.8||750||7.3||13.14||25||BAL-29|
Explore more from the Trade Essentials collection
Find a Supplier
We have a network of suppliers ready to help you get your project up and running.