EDGE V-GROOVE PANEL SPECIFICATION DETAILS
Manufacturer : CSR Cemintel
Product : Edge
Profile 1 : Bond 75mm wide vertical groove
Profile 2 : Oxford 150mm wide vertical groove
Profile 3 : York 300mm wide vertical groove
Profile 4 : Crown 400mm wide vertical groove
Finish : Factory preprimed
Thickness : 9mm
Sheet size : 2450mm or 2750mm or 3000mm long x 1200mm wide
Direct fixed (with or without cavity) with tongue and groove jointing installed strictly in accordance to manufacturers specification as set out in the CSR Cemintel Edge & Simpleline Installation Guide.
>Download Installation Guide
Edge Cladding is a pre-primed, vertical cladding, with sharp grooves, allowing for a creative pairing with the whole Cemintel range
A vertical cladding, Edge has sharp 'V' grooves, which complement both classic and modern home designs. Perfect for pairing with other materials to form a composite look, or as a vertical alternative to traditional weatherboard designs, Edge can be used internally, as well as externally.
The panels provide for speedy construction and the direct fix method saves space because it doesn’t come out from the wall. The ship-lap joint runs along the long edge, allowing for frame movement and avoids joint cracking. It can also be installed on a cavity system.
** Only Bond Profile (75mm) samples are available**
- Pre-primed, external, vertical cladding, with sharp grooves
- Allows for the creative pairing with the whole Cemintel range
- Grooves are very sharp, clean and ready to paint
- Speedy construction with a direct fix method that saves space
- Ship-lap joint runs along the long edge, allowing for frame movement and avoiding joint cracking
- Can also be installed on a cavity system