Cemintel Rigid Air Barrier is designed for use with Cemintel’s pressure equalised cladding systems to produce effective weather-resistant façades.
Rigid Air Barrier is a 6mm fibre cement panel consisting primarily of Portland Cement, cellulose fibres, sand and water. It is sealed on the face and edges using Cemintel’s proven Ceminseal embedded micro waterblock technology, which repels water, preventing water penetrating into the panel and hence providing a durable sheet that will not rot, swell or warp when correctly installed. By protecting against wind and rain, it allows work to be carried on inside the building prior to cladding being installed. Being fibre cement, Cemintel Rigid Air Barrier may be used where a non-combustible material is required by the BCA.
- Helps produce effective weather-resistant façades
- Sealed using Ceminseal embedded micro waterblock technology
- Provides a durable sheet that will not rot, swell or warp
- Protects against wind and rain allowing work on inside the building prior to cladding installation
- May be used where a non-combustible material is required by the BCA